247exchange is an internationally licensed fixed-rate Bitcoin exchange service launched in August 2014. 247Exchange is an online service which is owned and operated by InterMoney Exchange, a Belize-based company. But the majority of its userbase is European. The exchange allows users to exchange their fiat currency for Bitcoin and some specific altcoins, so as to facilitate exchange trading and other crypto-specific uses.
Features of 247exchange;
- Low fees
- Various payment methods
How do you contact 247exchange directly?
You can contact calibra via email & through support Channels.
Some common issues of 247exchange;
- Identity verification for 247exchange
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to sign up and create a 247exchange
- Unable to log in to my account.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Unable to sell my digital currency.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Account hacked problem.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to deposit digital currencies.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
Pros and Cons of 247exchange;
- Local payment options in 110+ countries!
- Most of the major Credit/Debit cards accepted
- Risk-free service
- No registration procedure
- Low information about security protocols