Bitbank is a Japanese exchange that focuses on trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies against the local currency, JPY. Coin-to coin trading is also enabled. We give Bitbank Support Number online. Read more Wikipedia.
Features of Bitbank
- No trading fees
- Fiat accepted
- Cold storage service
How do you contact Bitbank directly?
SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES:
They have a page on Facebook in which they gained more than 304 likes. If you want to like the page then you can visit the given link.
They have an account on Twitter in which they earned 1.5K followers. They joined this page in March 2015. If anyone wants to follow them then you can visit the given link.
Other Famous Agencies-
Comment below your views about BitBank.
Some common issues of Bitbank;
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to sell my digital currency.
- Two Factor authentication problems.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- Bitcoin payments failures.
- Mobile number verification error in Mobile app.
- Unable to verify my identity when using the mobile app.
- Unable to add a payment method when using the mobile app.
- Log in error in Bitbank Account.
- Unable to retrieve the Bitbank account password.
- “Account temporarily disabled” problems.
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed.
- Currency operations not available.
- BTC withdrawal.
- Transaction not found.
Pros and Cons of Bitbank
- Easy to use
- Low fees
- Cold storage services
- Decent amount of altcoins supported
- Focus on Japan
- Minimum deposit and withdrawal set
- No leverage trading
- Limited Support NumberNeed Bitbank Support Number call us.