Axie Infinity is a blockchain-based trading and battling game that is partially owned and operated by its players. These Axies can take various forms, and there are more than 500 different body parts available, including aquatic, beast, bird, bug, plant and reptile parts. Parts from each type class come in four different rarity scales: common, rare, ultra rare and legendary — and Axies can have any combination of body parts, making them highly variable and often rare and unique.
Each Axie is a non-fungible token (NFT) with different attributes and strengths and can be entered into 3v3 battles, with the winning team earning more experience (exp) points that are used to level up an Axie’s stats or evolve their body parts. These Axies can be bred together to produce new and unique offspring, which can be used or sold on the Axie marketplace.
The Axie Infinity ecosystem also has its own unique governance token, known as Axie Infinity Shards (AXS). These are used to participate in key governance votes and will give holders a say in how funds in the Axie Community Treasury are spent.
Features of Axie Infinity (AXS)
- Blockchain-based battling and breeding game
- Fast transfers
- Play and earn
- Secure network
Advantages of Axie Infinity (AXS)
- Graphical user interface and overall look and feel of the game are considerably simple. But the play-to-earn selling point makes it an attractive game title.
- Complexity and Future Developments
- Another notable feature or advantage of Axie Infinity is that it runs on major desktop and mobile operating systems.
- Battle, collect, raise, and build within an expansive universe
- Potential to earn a legitimate amount of crypto
Disadvantages of Axie Infinity (AXS)
- Ethereum and Axie Infinity are only accepted payment method
- Specific Earning Limitations of the Game
- High cost to play for newcomers
Axie Infinity is a legitimate play-to-earn video game based on NFT and blockchain technology. The current number of players and the record-breaking sales it has generated are good indicators that it has a solid digital ecosystem and economy.
But people should still exercise caution. Axies NFTs are still prone to overvaluation, as well as hyperinflation. Adding to this is the fact that cryptocurrencies are volatile. Individuals should evaluate their risk appetite when investing real money in the game.