KISHU INU was created in April 2021 with the goal of being a decentralized meme project with true purpose.
KISHU’s mission is to bring popular cryptocurrency concepts to the mainstream. Unlike older, comparable projects, KISHU introduces holders to next-gen concepts such as participation rewards, NFTs, decentralized exchanges, and more.
Within the first month of its launch, KISHU made history by surpassing a $2 billion market cap and over 100,000 holders. This was an unprecedented milestone for a project of its kind, and proved the world’s belief in the project.
Features of KISHU INU
- Community driven
- Safe and secure
- Available on 20 different exchanges
Advantages of KISHU INU
- KISHU INU also have a swap is the official decentralized exchange (DEX) of community. It gives holders the ability to swap independently among each other any ERC20 token for another one.
- KISHU Coin holders earn interest on repayment by lending to those who need debt on the network.
- KISHU INU coin has a low transfer fee
- Transaction speed is also fast
Disadvantages of KISHU INU
- KISHU INU is a very new to the crypto world, users still have trust issues over it
- No clear roadmap
- Despite listing on over 20+ exchanges, still not available on any big exchange
KISHU Coin operating on the Kishu Inu platform is among the cryptocurrencies that emerged as an internet deer-like DOGE. Emphasising that its biggest competitor is DOGE in its project, KISHU Coin is not yet on stock exchanges with a large transaction volume. Analysts emphasise that KISHU Coin, which offers speed and low transaction costs, can gain value in 2021. Of course, it is also essential for investors to be cautious about cryptocurrencies resulting from this kind of flow. Dog season coins are extremely risky.