Coinsuper is a new cryptocurrency exchange, based in Hong Kong. While they were pretty much under the radar, the volumes have picked up substantially in recent weeks.
Features of Coinsuper;
- Accepts bank transfers
- Major coins support
- Zero charges on deposits
- 2 Factor authentication
How do you contact Coinsuper directly?
You can contact calibra via email & through support Channels.
Some common issues of Coinsuper;
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Identity verification for Coinsuper registration.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to deposit digital currencies.
- Account hacked problem.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- Unable to sign up and create a Coinsuper account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
Pros and Cons of Coinsuper;
- Low trading fees
- Coinsuper accepts bank transfers
- Positive reviews
- No charges on deposits
- Fiat situation is not clear
- Low information about the company
- No leverage trading