Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a digital currency exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, and store digital assets. Gemini is a New York trust company that is regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). Gemini was founded in 2014, by Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss. Wikipedia
How do you contact Gemini directly?
You can contact calibra via email & through support Channels.
Gemini is a Bitcoin and Ether (the native currency on the Ethereum blockchain) exchange platform. It was founded by the Winklevoss twins back in 2015. The name itself – Gemini – is a reference to the constellation and zodiac sign depicting a pair of twins. Clever name, right?
Update: The Gemini crypto exchange platform is available in almost all US states, as well as Canada, Hong Kong, Puerto Rico, Singapore, South Korea, and the UK.
For an exchange to be successful, it requires a great customer support team, capable of answering all user questions and requests in a timely manner. While the support area on Gemini could use a little work, the team is responsive and capable of offering professional aid to traders in need.
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly Contact Gemini. You can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of the given company. You can, however, use Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account.
- Additional security measures – only a small percentage of the Bitcoin at Gemini is held online. Most are held offline to minimize potential losses from hacks. This doesn’t mean you should store your cryptocurrency on Gemini for the long term, however.
- US dollar accounts are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and all funds are kept safe in a chartered bank based in New York.
- Fully registered and compliant with banking standards. This makes it suitable for institutional clients, as well as individuals.
- Professional and high-end service.
- Great customer support. There are a blog and a lengthy FAQ section to deal with issues. When neither of these things is enough, complaints and issues are dealt with using email. The exchange usually replies within a matter of hours, rather than days.
- User-friendly and well designed. It features a simple interface making it suitable for beginners as well as more advanced users.
- Gemini Bitcoin and Gemini Ethereum purchases are easy to make thanks to its user-friendly basic buying options. The exchange also features a more advanced marketplace. This also makes Gemini great for users with different experience levels.
- Low fees for exchanging assets. Cryptocurrency, bank, and wire deposits are also free of charge. What’s more, the first 30 withdrawals made each month are also free.
- It requires a lot of information to register. The Winklevoss twins have tried to make their exchange as compliant as possible. This, unfortunately, means submitting a lot of personal data to the platform.
- Often goes offline at times of extremely high volume. Just like Coinbase, this has caused some users to accuse the platform of denying the service to people wishing to sell their digital assets. However, it’s much more likely that the outages are down to overloaded servers than any form of market manipulation.
- A limited selection of funding methods.
- A limited selection of coins available to buy.