MaidSafeCoin (MAID) is a cryptocurrency that is focused on autonomous data. MaidSafeCoin is a proxy token that was released during MaidSafe’s crowd sale and will be swapped for Safecoin on a 1:1 basis when Safecoin is released. MaidSafeCoin is a token that is listed on the Bitcoin blockchain. MAID coins can be purchased on a number of exchanges, such as Poloniex, HitBTC, Cryptopia, OpenLedger.
Features of MaidSafeCoin;
How do you contact MaidSafeCoin directly?
How do I buy MaidSafeCoin?
In essence all we have to do is buy bitcoin and exchange it for MaidSafeCoin. There are a few simple steps required to do this.
- Create an OmniWallet.
- Purchase bitcoin using your preferred vendor.
- Create a trade account on an exchange or brokers which lists MaidSafeCoin (e.g. on Bittrex).
- Send bitcoin to the trading account.
- Trade bitcoin for MaidSafeCoin.
- Withdraw / Transfer to OmniWallet.
- MaidSafeCoin is now in your OmniWallet!
Some common issues of MaidSafeCoin;
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to cash MaidSafeCoin.
- Trouble signing in on Maidsafe.net.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to mine MaidSafeCoin.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send MaidSafeCoin from my account.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Unable to receive a Golem.
- User address error.
- Unable to sell and buy MaidSafeCoin.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to open the MaidSafeCoin
Pros and Cons of MaidSafeCoin;
- Instant transactions
- No transaction fees
- Data is recoverable
- No fiat currency support
- Technology remains to be proven